Monday, April 20, 2009

OWWWEEEE!!

This morning at around 4am I woke up with a killer bladder infection!! I took a bath to relax, which helped, but I was miserable! My medicene was in the car, parked WAY out by the shed from the party the night before, so I couldn't get myself to go get it! I suffered myself to sleep again around 6am!! When I woke up again, it was 9am and the house was still sleeping!! I woke up Alex and he freaked, jumped up and got the kids up... they all ate breakfast while i lay still in bed waiting for the right moment to ask Alex to go out to the car for my pills. He was a hero this morning as he took care of the kids and me too!!! Without complaint!! LOVE DARE is WORKING!!! :) He jetted out the door by 10am and i rested until the pills kicked in. Silly thing is that i didn't think about the fact that I was taking them on an empty stomach!!!! I then became nausiated!!! GEESH!!! So I rested another 30 minutes before I pulled myself out of bed and got ready and left! Fortunately for the way I was feeling, we weren't busy at work and Alex was there to help me. Although it was a close call, for when I walked in I saw a bandage on his forehead above his eyebrow! He was changing a lightbulb and it fell on his HEAD!!! Cut him pretty bad! What a 2some we were today! haha!
At 4pm my bsketball team for a charity game i am playing showed up to learn a routine that I thought up and choreographed!! haha! Yes, i thought, if we're playing against the Harlem Ambassadors, we should do somekind of show too!! Get Your Head In the Game came to mind and the next thing you know, i'm making a routine and have half the team show up to learn it!! What great sports!!! It was hysterical!! 2 guys over 50 but not over 5'5", a few hot chicks and Rusty... But the committment and dedication is so touching!!! They all participated and gave 200%... it's going to be such a great touch to the "show". We play next Tuesday night, so we're going to practice next Monday as well, hoping to look good but not expecting to look professional!! Now, I'm heading home to have dinner with my family, our Monday nights are our family nights... very special and relaxing... my Love Dare for today is "Love Believes the Best". Today I have to write a page of positive things about Alex and a list of negative things. I need to put them away until sometime tomorrow, then tell Alex something positive that I feel about him... This get's easier every day to come from my heart without effort! GOD IS GOOD!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment