Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Work Work Work!!

Well, what mother doesn't work work work? but seriously... on top of that, I have to work in the office, work at the pizzeria and make sure my oldest is picked up from school on time AND entertain my youngest WHILE at the office!! I know, poor me! :? The bummer is, I usually get to work with one of my BFF's, Gina on Tuesday nights, but she took the night off! :( Boo hoo! At least I still have AMERICAN IDOL!! Yes, we watch it EVERY Tuesday night at work and it's fun, everyone discusses the singers and their favorites... oh! and we talk about the judges as well as Gina's husband (in her dreams, literally) Ryan Seacrest! Haha! HE IS NOT GAY! That's what she has to hear ALL the time, but we believe differently! In fact, he has a new fling (he's cheating on Gina's dreams)... good thing is, Gina approves (only because she has dark hair like she does!). It's fun, for all of us on Tuesday nights! Our pizzeria is kinna like a Temecula/Italia "Cheers", so it's been stated. So, I do have the evening to look forward to...
As for my Love Dare today.... well, today is Love Is Not Jealous. Here's the funny thing... I am not jealous, not a jealous person pretty much at all. But my husband thinks that because I am not jealous, that I don't care. Isn't that sad? He should be thinking that he, for me, is trustworthy, doncha think? Anyways, the book and, more importantly, the Bible says that jealousy (envy)is the root of all evil and I SOOOOO believe it! That's why I don't want any part of it.
So! My Dare is easy today... well, kinna. I am supposed to cheer Alex on for something. Be happy for him and praise him. I am not with him AT ALL today, so it will be difficult to know what he's doing that I can cheer him for. I do know he was cooking during the day and he'll be serving tonight. Both things that he is incredible at! Maybe I'll give him kudos for having the ability to wear so many hats! That takes talent!
Well, it's Filippo, my pizza man's birthday today, so I'm off to organize a special surprise to let him know how much we appreciate him!
Buona Sera Tutti! (Good Evening Everyone!) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment