Saturday, April 25, 2009

Slammed Saturday!

Today I have just a few things going on...
This morning I need to clean my house for the cleaning lady. You know, pick everything up and put it in it's place so she can clean! Then I have to go buy snacks for Luca's baseball game we're missing today for my niece and nephews co-birthday party. Of all the days to be scheduled for snack, and of course I wait until last night to try to switch with someone! I guess there's still hope... who checks their email between Friday night at 11pm to Saturday morning before 8am!! Why am I up so stinkin' early??? Maybe it's because Luca came in my room before sun up having had an accident in his bed, so he came to sleep in MINE! Both the boys are so tough to sleep with! They constantly toss, turn and kick.
OR maybe it's because EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, by sweet, wonderful, loving husband tosses and turns pulling the comforter over to his side completely!!! I swear, I play tug-o-war with him every night! If it's warm in the house, no problem, but when it's cold, it's COLD and I can't sleep once the comforter off me, for the fact that the cold wakes me up!!!
Let's see, my Love Dare chapter today... (could it be to not play tug-o-war with my hubby???)Hahaha, just kiddin'! ;)
Okay, it is Love Let's the Other One Win!!! Are you kidding me??? I was totally joking!! That's too funny!! Not that it's totally talking about the blankets in your bed at night, but THAT was weird! My love dare today is to choose to give an area of disagreement to him and let him know I'm doing so, lovingly of course! ;) This may be a challenge today, only because I'm going to be gone the entire day at the birthday party. Then I come home by 4/430 to work a catering job for him/us. That will probably last until around 830 or 9! I may get off easy today, but, if you do the Love Dare properly, I will definitely have other opportunities!!! These dares become daily thoughts in your mind and when you're faced with the one's that deal with conflict, you pull out the suggestion of the book and the day continues on without turmoil!
So I'm off the computer and ON to my duties today!
Have a wonderful Saturday and I'll be back tomorrow night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment