Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday!

This morning I woke up feeling anew! Thank goodness! That sinus migrane was the pits! It did result in a little congestion, but nothing big!
For some reason, my oldest woke up on the wrong side of the bed today! He was supposed to go to his buddy's birthday party at Muligans but he wouldn't get up! After the umpteen time hollaring that he needs to get up and get ready... i realized that he just needed a little TLC. So i helped him up and atum and rushed his little booty out! My little guy wanted to stay home with his Daddy. So I took Luca to Muligans and headed off to church by myself. Great service... about... oh shoot... what was it about again? Between studying my Love Dare and going to church my messages are all jumbled!! haha!! Well, if memory serves me correctly... it was about making plans for your life and following God's direction. Good stuff! After church I went to Baron's then headed home to make my KILLER burgers! I get potato buns, ground beef seasoned with whatever i feel like, top it with guacamole, tomatoes, arugola, goat cheese and carmalized onions!! It's the BOMB!! After we ate I had to get ready for the guests I was having over for a Jacob's House meeting. Jacobs House will be like a Ronald McDonald house but not just for parents of children. Jacob was the son of our city manager, Shawn Nelson, who was killed in a car accident in 2006. Shawn, his wife Stephanie and many other supporters are developing this organization to fund this house for Temecula Valley. Such a touching story, there were tears in every eye. With good news, everyone invited became a "key partner" by donating $25 a month through automatic debit! It was a beautiful evening, mostly outside, with good food, great people for a wonderful cause! We relaxed into the evening (I wathced the DVR recording of Prison Break from Friday night... oooooo... GOOD!) and konked out around midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment