Friday, April 8, 2011

The boys are back in town!

SO! I picked up the boys yesterday... met mom half way for a little shopping and lunch. When we got back to town, Alex wanted to see them, afterall, it had been Sunday through Thurdsay since he'd seen them! We tracked Alex down and found him at Spuntino. A quick hello and he was off to eat lunch. Logan wanted to stay with him, so he tricked Luca to stay in the car... when I realized what he was doing, I got him back! Luca and Logan LOVE to go to "Auntie Grandma's" (my Aunt), so I told Luca to act sad in the car, but not to worry... we were headed to Auntie Grandma's House!!!!!! He was SOOOOO excited! Especially cuz we got Logan back! So we hung at Auntie's for a couple hours and met up with Alex and Logan at Gourmet Italia and also got to meet up with some friends who have been MIA for a while! :) It was great to catch up and have some laughs! The kids were great, played on the computers for a couple hours while I sat and visited. Around 6:30 it was time to head off to the grocery store, pick out some din din and head home in time to watch American Idol!!! Shame on us for not voting! The show was a let down in a couple ways... who the heck is IGGY??? Someone who should have NEVER been given a microphone, but they did... and he forgot his shirt! EWWWWW His face is possibly 70 years old and his body was similar to that of Mick Jaggers! Then, the end of the show... PIA is booted!!! WHAT!??!?! Her first time in the bottom 3 and she goes????? Something is seriously wrong with this!!! I know I only have myself to blame... I didn't vote, but really???? Almost enough to make me wanna cry.... like everyone else did!!!! SO SAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment