Sunday, April 3, 2011

Poor hubby is sick in bed so we are OUTTA HERE!!!

Well, of course I started to blog again and Alex is laid up feeling awful! Yesterday it was fine, I was just catching up from 2 years of no blogging, but he is a great part of my crazy life and he's just not able to participate right now! hahaha!!!! Oh well, there's plenty of time for him! Today me and the boys are packin it up and going to church, then off to the big OC! Going to stay with Brandi and the family for a couple days... this should be fun and something to write about! She's got 3 kids 7 and under and I've got my 2, Daddy will be there until tomorrow and of course, Bran's hubby is always fun! After that I'll be meeting my mamma, going to the dentist (my stepdad) and leaving the boys with mom for a couple of days. Wish me luck on this couple day adventure... I will be checking in.... By the way.. please pray for my oldest sister Cami who lives in Washington (until we get her moved down here!) She tripped on a pitch fork at the barn and crashed onto her elbow! Shattered the darn thing and has to have a surgery to reconstruct it! Right arm and she's right handed!!! Poor sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment