Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sunday Family Fun Day!

So Sunday was a super fun day! We had a family reunion with my Grandma's side of the family. Family came from Sacramento, La Jolla, Santa Barbara, Washington and Rhode Island!!! well, the family from RI was the inspiration for the timing of this get together! My Grandma's 2 sisters and 1 brother were here along with their children and grand children! It was so special! I had 4 of us sisters out of a total of 7 here... we missed the other 2... other 1 is from my mom and this was my Dad's side! :)
We hung out all day, took a walk down to our garden and took family photos!
I am so blessed to be close to such an extension of my family! We have 3rd and 4th cousins that are like 1st cousins to us!
The night was topped off with a bon fire out front of our home. Smore's and casual chat was enough to make forever memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment