Monday, April 18, 2011

MIA... sorry!

WOW! SO much to tell from the past week!! So last week... Tuesday we had a great Charity for Charity meeting. We discussed our beneficiaries wishes, our upcoming concert The English Beat and our new Office Manager Sharron who ROCKS!!! Everyone is pumped about the concert!! That evening we went to Logan's open house. He was so proud to show us all of his great work and the things that he did that included his brother (stories and pictures). It was adorable! Wednesday I had a meeting with the staff from Spuntino. It was a good meeting, although I'm not sure more then 5% of it stuck! Sometimes it's like I am talking to a wall!! Hopefully the right things sunk in for the right people. Right after that, I had to rush to my doctors office for a procedure to remove my Marina that "disappeared" on me. Very uncomfortable, but Dr. Glaser is so kind!!! The great news is that I am PREGNANT PROOF for another 5 years!! WHOOO HOOO! That night we went to Luca's open house where he shared all of his great work and the same with him... he had stories and pictures about his brother. It is so special to a parent to see the love between their children... especially since so many times they are beating each other up! hahah! Thursday was running around, getting final touches done around the house since we had my cousin and his family coming out from Rhode Island. I started decorating the boys room like a pirate ship about 3 years ago... it's still not finished and the bathroom hasn't even been started on. Well, since my cousin has twin boys age 9, I thought a pirate bathroom would be more "cool" then a baby jungle bathroom... so I shopped over the last week online and in stores and pulled off a pretty cute bathroom. I have much more to do, but it's cute for now. Friday I spent the day cleaning and ironing. I LOVE to iron... not sure if I've mentioned that, but I do. I put on my Lifetime channel and iron for hours. The only problem is that I put it off for about 10 loads so I have HOURS of ironing at a time. It puts a lot of pressure on me when I'm having a party cuz I like everything ironed and put away for those things. Friday night was a little celebration for one of my BFF's at Happy Buddah. I showed up late, but visited in the DEAD SILENCE> everyone is relaxing so you're not supposed to talk or be loud... DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS FOR ME?????? I did okay... but I wasn't silent. I whispered, but talked the entire 40 mintues that Jen was getting her massage. When her and a few other friends were done, we headed over to one of the gal's house for wine and pizza. I could only stay an hour because I needed to go into Spuntino. I called every half hour to check in since I didn't want to have to leave too early from Jen's bday celebration if I didn't have to. Well, I called at 6:35, then again at 6:50. 6:35 they had 3 tables and no take out orders... at 6:50, they didn't answer the phone. That's not good, it usually means they are too busy to answer... not good... I jumped up and said my good byes. I kept calling the whole way there... finally when I was 5 minutes away, they answered... Yan said, "Charity GET HERE"!!! I walked in at 7:05 and it was PACKED!!!!! I was pumped... I jumped in and we rocked it! It was a fun crowd and it hopped for the next couple hours! I even met a great British family who founded a Rugby team here locally. Their boys are a year older then each of mine and adorable. They have the cutest British accents! After getting the information, we'll be going to the practice a week from Sunday to try it out! :) Saturday... this was an eventful day! We got up in the morning and got ready... Brandi (my sister) and her family, my cousin from RI, Tommy and his family, and Dad all drove out by 10am. Brandi, Tommy and I were racing in Reality Rally that day..........

No comments:

Post a Comment