Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm gonna party like it's MY BIRTHDAY!!! cuz it is! :)

I woke up this morning at 6:57am!! Why in the WORLD do I wake up early on the days I could totally sleep in???? Oh well, I must be excited for today! I've been getting texts and calls all morning... so special to be surrounded by love!! My step-daughter was the first to call from Sicily. She never forgets!! I just adore her!


My sister Nic called from Santa Barbara and always has such sweet words. Daddy called from Rhode Island... he forgot to call last year and I gave him a really hard time about it, so this year I told him that he better be one of the first one's I hear from! :) He had such sweet words, remember me as a baby, remembering when I was about 3 all dressed up singing Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head. He said the day I was born was one of the happiest days of his life and that he loved me so much. I got all teary eyed and was sad, again, that he was there and not here!
Brandi and the girls called and sang/scrame for me! So cute!! My little niece just turned 3 and I was at her party last weekend. She made sure to tell me, "Auntie, I'm 3 now". I just love childrens newness of everything! Jennifer Wilson, Kara, Michelle, Jennifer Hughes, Gina, Angela, Dan Atwood, Mariah and Christin are all friends I received texts from! Good Stuff! :) Well, I'm off to shower and then to Luca's baseball game at 11. At 12 we'll all meet at Spuntino and Dave and Christin so sweetly offered to take us to Ladera in their Motorhome! Along with them and us, Gina and Pat, Brenda and Luis, Pat and Robin, Angela, Michelle, Beth and Lauren and going in the motorhome and Tiffny and Duane and Leza and Kris are meeting us there! Can't wait! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!
My Love Dare today is Love is Impossible! the dare is to look back over the previous dares and see if the one's I thought were impossible are now possible thanks to prayer and understanding! I do believe that many are much more possible then I would have thought! I am a BIG believer in this plan of Loving the way God intended and only good can come from it... I'm seeing the results little by little! Tomorrow is my 1/2 way through! Pretty cool!! Until tomorrow! Have a great day... I'm planning to! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment