Saturday, May 9, 2009

Somehow I got mixed up...

I am doing this Love Dare daily, but I must have missed one previously! Sorry, Anyhow, I'll catch you up now...
DAY 23
Love Always Protects
The sentences I underlined in this chapter:
Your mate and your marriage need your constant protection from things like:
Harmful Influences - work schedules that keep you separated from each other for unhealthy amounts of time.
Unhealthy relationships - be on guard at all times from allowing opposite-sex relationships at work, the gym, or even the church to draw you emotionally away from the one to whom you've already given your heart.
Shame - protect your wife or husbands vulnerability by never speaking negatively about them in public.
My dare: Remove anything that is hindering your relationship, any addiction or influence that's stealing your affections and turning your heart away from your spouse.
I need to think about what that might be for me... not sure at this time, but it could be my desire to "play" or "party"... not heavy but I love to go out and Alex doesn't or has to work... I need to think about what is okay and what I should pass on...

No comments:

Post a Comment