Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thursday's Dare....

Sorry, I forgot the title of the dare yesterday! Okay, It was Love is Faithful! I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness. Then you will know the Lord. --Hosea 2:20.
Here's what the Dare says:
"Love is a choice, not a feeling.
It is an initiated action, not a kneww-jerk reaction. Choose today to be committed to love even if your spouse has lost most of their interest in recieveing it. Say to them today in workds similar to these, "I love you. Period. I chosse to love you even if you don't love me in return.""
Without saying these exact words, I showed with my reaction. I showed Alex, when he didn't consider how he was acting towards me, because of circumstances unrelated to me, that even though he made the wrong choice in his treatment, I loved him. Wouldn't you know I got an, "I'm sorry and thank you" because of how I handled it! This book teaches us to be unselfish, think unselfish and love unselfish. It is an amazing tool for your life, if you are ready and willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment